I Didn't Authorize This
Hail friends, followers, mis-routed Blog-seekers. Come, come in peace.
Remember how I mentioned that I abhor those of thee who would speak on My behalf. Well, it's happened again. This time, in a small town in Wisconsin. One of My faithful e-mailed it to Me (bigoldgod@yahoo.com) and wanted Me to chime in on what I thought of such things.
Here, My people, is the photo that was taken:
Remember how I mentioned that I abhor those of thee who would speak on My behalf. Well, it's happened again. This time, in a small town in Wisconsin. One of My faithful e-mailed it to Me (bigoldgod@yahoo.com) and wanted Me to chime in on what I thought of such things.
Here, My people, is the photo that was taken:

While I would never tell My creations or 'lost lambs' not to look for me, I don't appreciate this being taken as a direct quote. The closest any mortal being has come to receiving a direct quote from Me (the Almighty) is thine blog.
Alas, thy damage is done.
If you should happen across any signs of similiar wording, don't hesitate to e-mail it to Me. While I am omnipresent, some of these do slip past My radar.
Let the love of a thousand angels kiss thee upon thine cheek.
Or something like that.
God out.

5 Comments:
For reals. What IS up with the platypus?
you need to bestow your eyes apon my town god, there everywhere , for a while i thought you came down and started to play a prank on all of us, i will get them to you ASAP, in the name of the father , son , and whole read-a-graph, i'm out.
Dear God,
I'd like to thank you for the weather in Canberra, Australia on Sunday 28th August 2005.
Because it could only be described as heavenly.
Will you please update your blog with your thoughts about Hurrican Katrina?
I'm quite happy to have stumbled across this page...of course I know that I have an infinite amount of messages, all hidden within art, music, conversations, and even on the internet...but it is good to see one of my reflections has admitted the truth. Yes, you are God. You are Me.
I'm definitely going to have to come back often and see what's happening in your reality...until then, feel free to visit mine.
http://forgetfulgod.blogspot.com
Perhaps you'll find my "exploration of unity" interesting...my entire site is dedicated to it.
Namaste,
A Forgetful God
Post a Comment
<< Home