I Thought I Was The Boss
Peace, my Children.
Ol' God doesn't have much to impart to thee today other than I am tired of the mortal beings on Earth speaking on My behalf. They purport to know what I want from My people and how each and every one of them should behave.
Let Me handle this. So it hath been said, so it shall be.
The biggest instance I can recount is the persecution of gay people. While I realize that 'gay' used to mean 'happy' in the past, these folks are having a hard time being happy with the oppression put upon them by some of thy elected leaders.
Why is this?
If there was one thing I (along with Jesus, My son) wanted to pass along to all of you, it was this: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
It's a simple concept, yet it doesn't seem to apply to those who consider themselves 'righteous.' You know the ones, the people who can quote the Bible at the drop of a hat. The ones that feel they've got a response for everything using the so-called Good Book.
I tell you this, My people. It's enough to invoke My wrath. And I've been in such a good mood as of late.
Know this: all people shalt be treated equal, just as they were created equal. Gay, straight, bi-sexual, white, black, yellow, red, turquiose, gray, male, female, those in-betwixt... If you feel (along with your so-called leaders) that you are better than others or even entitled to more than anyone else, well...
I've got your number.
Ol' God doesn't have much to impart to thee today other than I am tired of the mortal beings on Earth speaking on My behalf. They purport to know what I want from My people and how each and every one of them should behave.
Let Me handle this. So it hath been said, so it shall be.
The biggest instance I can recount is the persecution of gay people. While I realize that 'gay' used to mean 'happy' in the past, these folks are having a hard time being happy with the oppression put upon them by some of thy elected leaders.
Why is this?
If there was one thing I (along with Jesus, My son) wanted to pass along to all of you, it was this: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
It's a simple concept, yet it doesn't seem to apply to those who consider themselves 'righteous.' You know the ones, the people who can quote the Bible at the drop of a hat. The ones that feel they've got a response for everything using the so-called Good Book.
I tell you this, My people. It's enough to invoke My wrath. And I've been in such a good mood as of late.
Know this: all people shalt be treated equal, just as they were created equal. Gay, straight, bi-sexual, white, black, yellow, red, turquiose, gray, male, female, those in-betwixt... If you feel (along with your so-called leaders) that you are better than others or even entitled to more than anyone else, well...
I've got your number.

4 Comments:
Totally. It is so clear that gay people are being used to harness low-level prejudice- caused by ignorance- and turn it into large-scale oppression. Very frightening.
black was the new women's suffrage.
gay is the new black.
what will the new gay be?
obesity? people with tattoos?
you're not too bad a guy, god.
e+
Admit it God. You said light and there was light. just by your words we have planets and oceans and everything - just from the power of your word. Man you created in your image, woman from man. Were you just thinking about a teen prototype and when you accidently sneezed? And there were annoying buggers. There has to be an higher explaination for teens.
I apologize if I sounded like I was getting a little worked up. Truth is, I was. I'm just a little fed up, is all.
Hellman - I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it.
Eric - You're not such a bad guy yourself. I consider you one of the good ones.
Bear - Teenagers? Is it acceptable for me to use the old cop out? I tend to work in mysterious ways. Sorry, that's too convenient. Know this: The difficulties you're going through? This too will pass. Besides, karma has a way of catching up with people.
Mark My Words.
Post a Comment
<< Home