Tuesday, November 29, 2005

E-mail Alert!

Glory be, My followers.

God's Blog has experienced some technical difficulties and thus has had to change thy e-mail. Please note that all correspondence can be sent to: godalmightymail@yahoo.com.

If you have sent an e-mail unto Me, rest assurred that it has been recovered and shalt be answered in due course. As the Almighty, I have been extremely busy what with Jesus's (My son's) birthday coming up and all of the other craziness happening in My beloved kingdom.

Side note: Mr. Miyagi says 'hello' to you all, by the way. I tried the old 'wax-on, wax-off' routine and he didn't think it was funny.

Anticipate a new update very soon, My children. I hope to tackle some of the comments, e-mails, and that 'interesting' website Kirk Cameron has put forth unto the world. Visit it here and let Me know what you think.

May the magic feelings of the season season you with magic feelings...this season.

Or something like that.

Be good.

- God

8 Comments:

Blogger lilmammal said...

Hmmm... seems Kirk has damned me to hell.

8:54 AM  
Blogger God said...

Asrael,

I fear you misunderstand me. My simple rule for entrance into Heaven is thus: Be a good person. Nowhere in thy context does it say: Thou shalt only believe in Me and if thy shant, thou shalt go to Hell.

As I've stated in previous entries (bible aside, of course) I'm not such an ego-maniac that I HAVE to have all of your attentions. You're free being to do as thou chooseth. However, those that choose to stray from My one simple rule (be good) by murdering his/her fellow man/woman, messing with kids, etc...

Well, those people's destinations lie elsewhere.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Spo said...

I took the ten commandments test on that site you linked - I only got one innocent! God damn it!

any chance of a free pass big man?

12:42 PM  
Blogger God said...

A FAQ?

Thy will be done. Soon.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirk's website shows a genuine compassion for others. I choose to pay less attention to the proselytizing and paid attention mostly just to his apparent love for humanity. He is free to believe what he wants, he is free to proselytize, just as I am free to disagree with him, at least with his methods. I am sorry if he has a faith that causes him sadness when he looks at his fellow man, and their struggles. I think of humanity as a supremely blessed creation, loved by God more than a parent loves his or her children. Loved beyond y ability to comprehend. That belief really seems to conflict with a faith of needed salvation and possible damnation. I hope his struggles with faith are no more difficult than need be.

2:04 PM  
Blogger cheekynomad said...

it's been too long, when are you coming back?

7:51 PM  
Blogger ShunRenHu said...

Dear God, I want to ask you 2 questions,1. what is your Real Email Address Because I want to know which One is real You in the Cyberspace of Internet then send prayers and emails in Chinese to You,2.can you speak chinese and do you understand Chinese ?

9:34 AM  
Blogger Veena said...

If everyone would follow jesus, the earth will be heaven but it is impossible to do that because where there is truth, there has to be lie to prove the truth. There has to be evil to prove the existence of good.

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home